Monday, August 14, 2006

Market Books Tour...

This month marks the beginning of the annual mini book tour by Market Books editors (myself included, of course). We'll be visiting a number of bookstores, talking about writing and publishing and answering questions. If you are in the areas in which we're appearing, please pop in and see us and buy some books (ours or someone else's). Here is our lineup:


Joseph-Beth
Cincinnati, OH
Wednesday, August 23
7 p.m.
Includes editors of Writer's Market, Poet's Market, Novel & Short Story Writer's Market, and CWIM (me).

Books & Company
Dayton, OH
Monday, August 28
7 p.m.
Includes editors of Writer's Market, Poet's Market, Novel & Short Story Writer's Market and Guide to Literary Agents. (I'm skipping this event--it's my son's birthday. He'll be two. Cute little peanut.)

Joseph-Beth
Cleveland, OH
Thursday, September 7
7 p.m.
This event includes only me--please come! The following Saturday, September 9, I'll be presenting at the Northern Ohio SCBWI Conference.

Barbara's Bookstore at UIC
Chicago, IL
Thursday, September 14
7:30 p.m.
Includes editors of Novel & Short Story Writer's Market and Guide to Literary Agent and CWIM (me). We'll follow up this event with workshops at the Midwest Literary Festival. (The info on the website is not completely up-to-date so you won't find my name anywere, but I'll be there.) The Festival's Children's Guest of Honor is Bruce Hale. He'll be wearing a jaunty hat, no doubt.

Joseph Beth
Lexington, OH
Saturday, September 23
4 p.m.
Includes editors of Novel & Short Story Writer's Market and CWIM (me).

No comments: