Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Market Books Event Tonight...

It's still silly hot here, people, so it's a great night to spend in a bookstore. Listening to me. Talk about writing and publishing. In the air conditioning. In a new store!

Tonight I will be at Books & Co. in Beavercreek, Ohio, (the Greene location) at 7 p.m. for the second stop in the 2007 Market Books Mini-Tour. Joining me will be Poet's Market editor Nancy Breen and Writer's Market/writersmarket.com editor Robert Brewer. (Be sure to check out this poetic duo's blog.)

If you follow the Books & Co. link, it says Lauren Mosko of Novel & Short Story Writer's Market will be there, but no Lauren, yes me! You can see Lauren on September 11 at the Joseph-Beth in Lexington, Kentucky, along with Guide to Literary Agents editor Chuck Sambuchino, and Writer's Digest Books Editorial Director Jane Friedman.


This is Nancy, me, Chuck, and Robert at our recent Joseph-Beth event. Doesn't it look like we're having fun?

No comments: