Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Market Books Event at Joseph-Beth Tonight...

All you writers in the greater Nati area: Don't forget that tonight we kick off our (super-mini) Market Books Tour 2008 with a 7 p.m. event at the Joseph-Beth Booksellers in Rookwood. If you show up at the store tonight, you may show up on my blog tomorrow--I'm bringing my camera.

What is it--96 degrees and out there? And humid, oh so humid. Leave your air conditioned home, hop in your air conditioned car, and join us in the very well air conditioned bookstore for a lively discussion of writing and publishing. My fellow Market Books editors and I will answer all your writing- and publishing-related questions.

For those of you who don't live in the area, if you ever come through town be sure to stop at Joseph-Beth. It's a wonderful store--with a really great children's area. (And they have good events people.)

No comments: