Monday, October 20, 2008

New Link on My List: Cheryl Klein's Talking Books...

Last week when I spoke to a group of writers at a local library, a few of them mentioned how much great information they found on Arthur A. Levine Books Senior Editor Cheryl Klein's website. I've just added her site to my "Alice Recommends..." links list.

Check out Cheryl's conference presentations covering things like plot, revision, and finding a publisher, as well as info on on queries, books she's worked on, a recommended reading list and lots more. (There's even a little Harry Potter thrown in here and there).

Also visit Chery's Blog, Brooklyn Arden. (Her most recent post is on plot problems.)

1 comment:

Maureen Crisp said...

Dear Alice,
Thankyou for the gems! The Alice reccomends list...
I have really enjoyed following your links.
How do you find the time...to find all these links out for us...
With much appreciation from an avid Alice fan in NZ
Maureen