Monday, October 13, 2008

Fun with Acronyms: Meet the other CWIMs...

Every day I get several Google alerts. Of course I have one set up for my name. (Who doesn't?) I also get one for CWIM, which mostly includes references to my book. But not always--and I've been keeping track of them. (And I might have also done some googling for non-my-book CWIMs when I was bored.) I will now share my list (with descriptions mostly using made up words):

  • Covenant Warriors International Ministries (religiousy)
  • Command Work Information Management (techie)
  • Cetera Work Information Manager (also techie)
  • Christian Women in Management (religousy + businessy)
  • Colorado Women in Music (musicy)
  • Chris Woollam Icon Magazine (newsy)
  • Color Wheel Index Mark (printery)
  • Corwyn's World Instant Messaging (chatty)
  • Convergent Work Integration Manager (businessy)
  • China Water Institution Management (environmenty)
  • Climbing Works International Masters (outdoorsy)
  • Cat Who Isn't Mine (cat sittery)
There is also a Canadian weather station referred to as CWIM but I can't find what it actually stands for. Canadian Weather Somethin Somethin I imagine. (I'll describe that one as predicty.)

1 comment:

Kelly Polark said...

My favorite CWIM is Cake With Ice-cold Milk!