Friday, August 08, 2008

PW Fall Children's Announcements Issue Available...

For some odd reason I decided to go through my inbox this morning (it's tall, scary, and often avalanches onto my office floor), and lo and behold I found this:


It's the Publishers Weekly fall 2008 children's books issue, featuring listings of 2000+ new titles. Flipping through the ads is like viewing mini catalogs from pretty much every children's publisher that matters. The cover price is $12 so head to your newsstand, or check out the info on the PW website.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the heads up, Alice. Great seeing you at the SCBWI conference.

BonnieA said...

Well, I have to buy this issue, just for the Sandra Boynton cover!

Thanks for your LA posts!

cynthea said...

Hi Alice, thanks for the heads up! BTW, I've awarded your site the Brillante Weblog Premio Award for 2008. Thanks for always keeping it interesting and informative!

Cynthea
http://www.writingforchildrenandteens.com

adme said...

Authentic stuff. Get nursing homework help from top quality writers.