Sunday, August 03, 2008

Portfolio Showcase & Reception...

There was a portfolio showcase today. I, as usual, volunteered to help because it's fun to look at all the portfolios before anyone else does and watch the judging going on.

Here's a glimpse.


There were lots of portfolios on lots of tables. Some of them were awesome. There were some judges. And they looked at those portfolios. And stood around and had judge-y conversations. And they picked some of the awesomest ones to win prizes. And I know who won. But I'm not telling. I'm keeping the judges secret, too, because I promised I would and I'm that kind of volunteer. And I like secrets.

After the hours of judging were over, the room looked like this.


Tomorrow during the Golden Kite Luncheon all the secrets will be revealed, the prizes given away, and I'll be allowed to spill the beans in this space.

No comments: