Friday, September 19, 2008

Our New Farmers & Writers Blog Rolls Out...


The editorial staff of Writer's Digest Books has recently debut a new blog called Farmers & Writers. For those of you who don't know, WD Books is an imprint of F+W Media, formerly F+W Publications--the F for farmers, the W for writers. Writer's Digest and Farmer's Quarterly were the first magazines published by F+W back in the '20s. FQ is long gone, but WD magazine and WD Books live on and thrive here in Ohio, so we offer you "footnotes from the midwest publishing empire."

The whole team will participate in the blog--publisher, editors (myself included), designers, and marketing--and we'll be posting daily on weekdays.

Here's the link.

2 comments:

Hope Vestergaard said...

Ooh, ooh! Mr. Kotter! I'm a writer and a farmer! I never knew that's what F&W stood for. I think I'll mosey on over and check it out.

StrugglingSerpent aka BL McIlvain said...

Just this morning before checking out Writer's Digest's blogs, I was singing "Thank God I'm a Country Boy (Girl)" Thinking how I feel sooo comfy with that self image. And I too am a writer. This fits!