Friday, September 05, 2008

Heading off on My Hurrication...

I'm getting ready to go on vacation. The plan was a week in Myrtle Beach. Hanna (whether she decides to be a hurricane or a tropical storm) has pretty much the same vacations plans.


So whether we make the beach or stay somewhere way more inland, I'll be gone for the next week or so and there will be nothing new on my blog.

When I return, I'll be posting some new listings that didn't make it into the 2009 CWIM, so stop back. Now I'm going home to pack my rain boots and umbrella.

5 comments:

cindy said...

have a safe and fun holiday!

this must mean you've chosen the lucky few for 2009 to be featured? congrats to them! and *sigh* for myself. 8)

Paz123 said...

You have also inspired me to plan a vacation trip.

Wendie O said...

Hey, We are way beyond Hanna -- Ike is breezing through and we are waiting for J K L MNOPQ.

I hope you enjoyed the lovely high surf that Hanna sent you and are back home now.

-wendieO

Kimbra Kasch said...

Hoping to meet you at the blog conference in Portland.

joseph fudolig said...

hi i need your hep can you?please? i want a friend that can help me.please..................?