Friday, July 25, 2008

Agent Interview on GLA Blog...

Visit the Guide to Literary Agents blog for editor Chuck Sambuchino's interview with Lilly Ghahremani of Full Circle Literary. Ghahremani is interested in children's, YA, or middle-grade books about the middle east, as well as graphic novels.

Chuck does lots of agent interviews and always offers useful advice on all things agent. (And note that the 2009 edition of Guide to Literary Agents is now available--notice how well it coordinates with CWIM.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alice, just found your blog - it's great! So, thank you. I'll be back. And, I love the Writer's Market books.

I have a question regarding agents. I'm in the process of finishing up a novel for children, and would like to get your opinion on whether or not I need to contact an agent. I'm leaning toward it, only because I realize that many publishers won't look at your book without one (an agent, that is). Do you have any insight as to this?

I'm previously un-published, other than articles/essays/poetry. This would be my first book. Any advice would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Mary Duquette