Tuesday, November 06, 2007

2008 CWIM Updates...

If you subscribe to my monthly CWIM e-newsletter, you know I've just begun contacting publishers, publications, agents, etc. to gather updated information for the 2009 edition of CWIM. My November newsletter, which mailed on Monday, featured a number of book publisher updates. (If you didn't get it, email me a alice.pope@fwpubs.com and I'll forward you a copy. You can subscribe at cwim.com. Just don't read the copy on the site when you go there--I haven't gotten around to updating it from the 2007 CWIM. Just stick to the newsletter sign-up box on the upper right.)

Now I'll give you a some magazine updates I've gotten over the past few days. Get out your 2008 CWIM and a red pen. Here we go:


I'll keep sharing updates as they come in as long as you promise it won't keep you from buying the 2009 CWIM. (It's gonna be good.)

1 comment:

adme said...


Fantastic. Get nursing homework help from essay help. Please be sure to find me and say hello! I'm excited you're coming!!