Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Harry Potter in the News (surprise surprise!)...

Today I discovered a couple of interesting Potter pieces in the media. First The New York Times ran a piece saying the claim that reading the Harry Potter books helps turn kids into book lovers is overblown (which, if it's true, is unfortunate).

A Publishers Weekly article reveals that the Nielsen people have come up with a report offering all sorts of Potter-related statistics on books sales and movie sales, what they call The Potter Effect. Here are a few choice stats:

  • Scholastic has spent from $300,000-plus to $900,000-plus on promotion for the various Harry Potter titles with a total of $3.6 million spent on U.S. promotion for all Potter-related books.
  • 27.7 million copies of Harry Potter books have been sold in the U.S. since 2001.
  • 51% of people in the U.S. are aware there's a new Harry Potter book coming out. (Do the the other 49% live under rocks or in biospheres or something? How do they not know?)
  • 28% of people in the U.S. over the age of 12 have read at least one of the books. I am not among them--I've not read any of them.
And Emma Watson of the Harry Potter movie franchise is rocking some Chanel during the many appearances the cast is making promoting the upcoming movie. She's been all over the fashion blogs I read while I eat breakfast.

2 comments:

fgeegf said...

情色電影, aio交友愛情館, 言情小說, 愛情小說, 色情A片, 情色論壇, 色情影片, 視訊聊天室, 免費視訊聊天, 免費視訊, 視訊美女, 視訊交友, ut聊天室, 視訊聊天, 免費視訊聊天室, a片下載, av片, A漫, av dvd, av成人網, 聊天室, 成人論壇, 本土自拍, 自拍, A片, 愛情公寓, 情色, 舊情人, 情色貼圖, 情色文學, 情色交友, 色情聊天室, 色情小說, 一葉情貼圖片區, 情色小說, 色情, 色情遊戲, 情色視訊, 情色電影, aio交友愛情館, 色情a片, 一夜情, 辣妹視訊, 視訊聊天室, 免費視訊聊天, 免費視訊, 視訊, 視訊美女, 美女視訊, 視訊交友, 視訊聊天, 免費視訊聊天室, 情人視訊網, 影音視訊聊天室, 視訊交友90739, 成人影片, 成人交友,

免費A片, 本土自拍, AV女優, 美女視訊, 情色交友, 免費AV, 色情網站, 辣妹視訊, 美女交友, 色情影片, 成人影片, 成人網站, A片,H漫, 18成人, 成人圖片, 成人漫畫, 情色網, 日本A片, 免費A片下載, 性愛, 成人交友, 嘟嘟成人網, 成人電影, 成人, 成人貼圖, 成人小說, 成人文章, 成人圖片區, 免費成人影片, 成人遊戲, 微風成人, 愛情公寓, 情色, 情色貼圖, 情色文學, 做愛, 色情聊天室, 色情小說, 一葉情貼圖片區, 情色小說, 色情, 寄情築園小遊戲, 色情遊戲, 情色視訊,

uhfdf said...

美女脫光光的照片,美女寫真天蠶變下載,蠟筆小新影片,18成人網,自拍寫真,熟女情色貼圖,卡通美女裸體漫畫,176視訊聊天,免費線上影片,台灣美女寫真集圖片館,小魔女貼影片,小弟弟影片,內衣被拿下來的美女,夢工廠成人影音網站,真實做愛照片,檳榔西施清涼秀,xyz辣妹影音聊天網,熊貓成人貼,金瓶梅成人影片交流區,免費情色電影下載,午夜成人,娘家影片,情色小說,免費網路電視,本土自拍貼圖,聊天室avooo,av片,85cc免費影城,台灣自拍寫真照片館,情色圖書館,免費a圖a片,比基尼辣妹影片,拓網交友,台灣人情色貼圖區,正妹圖片,

自拍偷窺貼圖區,視訊交友90739,內衣美女寫真,維克斯論壇,av片,本土自拍照片,176視訊聊天,聊天,搜樂論壇,交友聊天室,無名正妹強力版,109辣妹自拍,檳榔西施自拍照片,kijiji奇集集,pc交友,愛情公寓聊天室,珠海自拍寫真,ut女同聊天室,735聊天室,情色小站,免費情色小說,小瓢蟲論壇,金瓶梅情色文學,後宮電影案,69成人,自拍美女聊天室,聊天ukiss tw,小弟第貼影片,熟女裸體貼圖,kavo,ut 聊天室,後宮色情電影,a片天堂,a片影片,淫蕩少女貼圖,丁字褲美女影片,麗的情色,視訊聊天,人妻自拍貼圖,免費看aa片,