Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm So Winning the Friends Contest...

My husband recently discovered facebook and I'm amazed it took him this long. He's very outgoing and very interested in other people. (He's a psychotherapist, so that trait works for him.) There's nothing he likes more than a roomful of strangers and I think he could have an interesting conversation with a doorknob. He's taken to facebook like fish to water, his own giant room full of strangers, nearly-strangers and friends.

However. He's only got 87 friends. This morning I noticed that I (semi-quiet, generally-a-bit-frightened-by-a-room-full-of-
strangers) am only two friends away from 400.

Two of you out there want to friend me so I can go razz my husband about how much more popular I am? Click here for my profile.

6 comments:

Jean Wogaman said...

I just added you. Thanks for the invite.

Vodka Mom said...

done. I've also been online investigating the conference in NYC. I have some Q.s. May I email them to you? If so, zip me a quick email at vodkamom@gmail.com

if not, it's okay. I know you're busy.

debbie.

Miriam Forster said...

Done and done.

But I have to say, it was a bit intimidating. Not because of you, but because now I keep wondering if there is anything on my Facebook page that makes me seem weird.

Oh well...

SCBWI said...

I'm up to 409! Thanks thanks (and take that spouse-o-mine).

Jaime Temairik said...

I'm so friending your spouse if only to be that much closer to Chuck Van Pelt!

Stella said...

I just added you as well. Thank you!