Monday, January 14, 2008

Blooming Tree Correction...

In my haste to get my CWIM updates posted before my newsletter mailed, I made a mistake in the Blooming Tree Press info, adding new names but neglecting to delete others. Here is the correct contact information for Blooming Tree. (I've also corrected this in my previous post.) Sorry about the error.

  • BLOOMING TREE PRESS, (08 CWIM page 142) P.O. Box 140934, Austin TX 78714. Estab. 2000. (512)921-8846. Fax: (512)873-7710. E-mail: email@bloomingtreepress.com. Web site: www.bloomingtreepress.com. Publisher: Miriam Hees; Madeline Smoot, senior editor, children's division; Kay Pluta, associate editor, children's division; Anna Herrington, associate editor, children's division; Debbie Smart, editorial assistant, children's division; Bradford Hees, senior editor, graphic novels/comics. Art Acquisitions: Regan Johnson, art director. "Blooming Tree Press is dedicated to producing high quality book for the young and the young at heart. It is our hope that you will find your dreams between that pages of our books."

No comments: