Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Online Conference Guide...

In a comment to my post below, Donna Alice asked, "Is there a website that keeps the reader up to date on upcoming conferences?" You can check out ShawGuides Guide to Writers Conference & Workshops. You can search by a number of criteria, including date, location, and type of conference. (It's a free service.) Also visit SCBWI's website for their events calendar and click on Regional Events.

I'm not sure how often these sites are updated, however. I only visit them once in a while. If any one else knows of a good source for conference info, please post a comment.

P.S. Don't forget about the BookExpo America Writer's Digest Books Writer's Conference coming up on May 30th in NYC.

1 comment:

Donna Alice said...

Thank you! I see some possible ones in my area.