Thursday, March 27, 2008

Allyn Johnston Moving to S&S...

I had a feeling it wouldn't take Allyn Johnston long to find a new position. (Yay!) This just in from PW:


Allyn Johnston is joining Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing as v-p and publisher of a yet-to-be named imprint, effective immediately. Her imprint, which will concentrate on picture books and middle-grade fiction, will be located in San Diego. She will report to Rubin Pfeffer, senior v-p and publisher of Children's Trade Publishing.

If I get any more info, I'll post.

5 comments:

ikmar said...

I don't know a private way of pointing out a typo. Sorry.

I had a feeling in wouldn't

SCBWI said...

Thanks for pointing this out! I've fixed it.

Laurie said...

Do you know if she'll be accepting new submissions (unsolicited)?

SCBWI said...

I'll have some information about Allyn's S&S imprint on the blog very soon. Laurie

adme said...


Thanks for the informative post. Get nursing homework help from top quality writers.